I get asked this question, well, ALOT and it is a good question! So I am here to help and break it down for you as best I can.
THERE ARE TWO SYSTEMS.
The PreShampoo Scalp Treatment
The PreShampoo Follicle Drops
THE HAIR SYSTEM
- The Hair Treatment Mask
- (shampoo and conditioner and towel coming soon)
So which one to use and how to use them.
- Scalp Treatment: protein (only once a week)
- Follicle Drops: hydration (often, 2-3 times a week minimum)
- Hair Treatment Mask: moisture (only once a week)
It’s a hard question to answer because it’s like asking do I only use a face serum or face lotion or toner on my face? It’s always about a combination of ingredients
The Scalp Treatment and Follicle Drops are for your Scalp and the health of the follicles
The Hair Treatment is for your Hair and the health of the hair strands
They are all PRE-SHAMPOO Treatments and all of them have very different ingredients.
The Scalp System Includes and focuses on different issues of the scalp.
- Scalp Treatment: Burdock Root and Tea Tree, focus on protein and anti-inflammatory
- Follicle Drops: Aloe Vera and Neem Oil, focus on lipids and hydration
The Hair System focus on the needs of the hair strands
- Hair Treatment: Argan and Jojoba Oil, focus on moisture and reduces breakage and split ends
If I was relating it to my face care routine I would say the three are like the Vitamin C serum and moisturizer and tone. All important and all serve different jobs.
I am a visual person so I hope my next slides help you break it down.